Call Today for a Free Consultation: 512-599-9000
Any DWI arrest when a child passenger under the age of 15 is in the vehicle is:
A felony of the third degree.
As a felony of the third degree; if convicted of a DWI with a child passenger under the age of 15, even a 1st offense, has a sentence of:
- Up to a $10,000 fine.
- Jail time between 2 years and 10 years.
- Rehabilitative confinement for alcohol treatment.
Proven DWI Defense by a Former Law Enforcement Officer
Many people who are charged with an Austin DWI just assume there is no way to fight it. They think the best they can hope for is a smaller fine or a reduction in the amount of time they lose their license. We focus on defending anyone accused of a DWI, even when charged with a DWI with a child passenger under 15. With the right legal counsel, there are other outcomes. Depending on the facts of the DWI arrest case, what if…
- Instead of months of suspension, you don’t lose your license at all?
- You never get convicted, instead of making a deal for probation, ?
- Instead of having a DWI with a child passenger under the age of 15 conviction, a felony of the third degree, your record stays clean?
- You get a vigorous DWI defense, instead of cutting bad deals,?
While every DWI arrest case depends on the facts and circumstances at play, mounting an aggressive defense to DWI charges may be your best option. The Austin Criminal Defense attorneys at Stephen T Bowling, P.C., handle all DWI cases, defending clients in both the criminal proceedings and driver’s license hearings.
Don’t trust just anyone with your DWI defense, especially if charged a DWI with a child passenger. Contact the law firm of Stephen T Bowling, PC, by e-mail or call us at 512-599-9000 to schedule your free consultation with an Austin DWI lawyer to discover some strategies we pursue in defending Austin Driving While Intoxicated cases.
We offer payment plans and accept major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.